Nuts and bolts of DSLR photography
This book is designed for those who really want to photograph.
Everything you want to know about DSLR photography
290 x 290 x 30 mm (width x height x depth)
- This book will lead you step-by-step through DSLR photography and describe it and all its features in detail.
- This book will take you through the limits of a DSLR camera’s automati c functi ons and help you get to know your camera.
- This book will help you with your choice of lenses, fl ash units, other accessories and generally give you an overview of the situati on on the market.
- This book’s unique approach will help you achieve professional results.
- This book, with 230 pages of detailed informati on, gets to the core of digital photography.
- This book includes over 100 illustrations, and dozens of tables, so you can easily and quickly fi nd needed informati on.
- This book reveals dozens of practi cal ti ps and tricks for the various situati ons you may encounter in your practice.
- This book includes over 500 photographs..
There are no products that customers bought with this product. Be the first!